KITENGO CHA MIPANGO NA UCHUMI
To provide expertise and services in plans formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
1. To coordinate preparation of KEC plans and monitor their implementation and
carry out their impact assessments.
2. To monitor the implementation of sector policies and advise accordingly.
3. To coordinate preparations and implementations of KEC plans and budgets.
4. To carry out monitoring and evaluation of KEC’s plans and budgets and prepare
5. To conduct studies, assessments and evaluation of KEC plans and provide a basis
for making informed decisions on the future direction of the KEC.
6. To coordinate preparations of KEC contributions to the budget speech and
Annual Economic Report.
7. To institutionalize strategic planning, budget, and monitoring and evaluation
skills in the KEC.
8. To monitor integration of KEC plans and budgets into the government
9. To coordinate preparation of responses for Parliamentary questions and issues.
10. To promote KEC services and products and to conduct market research.